Thursday 28 March 2013

Completed my first gym based triathlon

So the last few months have gone by so quickly I  have putting in as much training as poss whilst juggling family and work it's been fun, well most if the time not including the many injuries sustained whilst falling from my bike !!! 

Today I decided with only a month to go to see what I could so it began with 400m swim in the pool in 8 mins quickly changed into gym kit and hop on the bike 16.1 km in 32.33 ok so the bike in the gym is no way near as hard as the road but it gave me the general idea and finally into the dreaded running machine 4.6km in 34 mins if I am honest the running was by far the hardest and at times it was stop and start but finally I did it my next challenge is to do the same on the road wish me luck will keep you posted . 

Ps we are sorting out out just giving page thus week which we will post of Facebook we would really appreciate your sponsorship "for Luca "

Thanks 

Sarah xxx For Luca 

No comments:

Post a Comment