Thursday 25 October 2012

Joanne's first blog & update!


Well had a good training session today although I have had the lurgy (northern word for bad cold!) all week so missed Tuesdays session, managed to do 16k bike in 33.33 mins following an interval running session 5 mins on then conditioning weights then 5 mins run then abs then 5 mins run etc and so on, however I turned my usual training colour of a tomato so worked hard. (I actually detest running, I can't actually think of a reason for running other than running for your life from a lion in Africa as it eyes you up for its tea, why else would you want to run anywhere for fun?!) so thanks to sarah J for the advice to break it up and do it in 5 min portions.
Decided after the gym and sarah talking to 10 stroke liam that working on our swimming technique is more important than banging out the lengths so i completed 16 lengths using all our different training methods that Sarah 'Rebecca Adlington' Burford has learnt in her proper lessons!
Feel absolutely shattered today but really good, gutted I'm going to miss training next week due to half term holidays but I'm taking my cossie with me to Sheffield!

Jo 'Bradley Wiggins' wilkinson xx

No comments:

Post a Comment